At Stoney Creek Dental, we believe that education and communication are the keys to a productive patient/dental office relationship.
We understand that dentistry can be a complex topic, so we go to great lengths to educate our patients about their oral health and the steps that we can take together to maintain or recapture their healthy smiles.
Listed below you will find articles written on various dental topics.
- What are the benefits of regular dental check ups?
- Why is flossing important?
- When should a child see a dentist?
- What options are there if I have a dental phobia?
- What are veneers?
- Why do I need my gums measured?
- What is the link between periodontitis and diabetes?
- What are crowns and do I need them?
- What foods are good for my teeth?
- Should wisdom teeth be removed?
- What teeth whitening options are there?
- What can I do about my sensitive teeth?